Wednesday, July 03, 2013

The Bones Are Here! The Bones Are Here!

After waiting for what seemed like forever and fearing that I would be the very last person to receive a package from Reaper, UPS dropped off a box of goodies for me today.  The wait is over.  The Bones are here.


The contents of said package are:

1 - Vampire package
1 - Figure Case
1 - Hydra
1 - Spider Centaurs
1 - Red Dragon
1 - We Be Goblins
1 - Deathsleet
1 - There Be Dragons
1 - Mind your Manors
1 - Orcapocalypse
1 - Frost Giants
1 - Ebonwrath
1 - Fire Giants

Add it all together and it equals one very happy guy.

Now it's time to start unpacking everything.  I'll get photos of the loot posted soon.

Christmas in July indeed!

4 comments:

  1. Looks exciting. I am waiting for the Empire of the Dead kickstarter miniatures to come through, so I know how you feel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately I missed that one but I think I'll have more than enough to keep me busy. Ha!

      Thanks for reading...

      Delete
  2. Look forward to seeing what you do with them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right now they are collecting dust. Unfortunately they are too light to use as paperweights so I guess I'll have to do something with them in the near future.

      As always, thanks for reading Scott!

      Delete