Friday, January 07, 2011

A Scurvy Sea Dog Joins The Crew

My Legends of the High Seas project is moving along nicely.  After a few weeks of ordering and bidding on Ebay, I've got five ships and four long boats ready to be converted into play pieces.  I also have quite a collection of pirate miniatures that are in various states of completion.  But most importantly, the first fully completed pirate is ready to sign the ship's articles and take to the sea for a life of pillaging and plundering.



He is actually one of the three pirate miniatures I bought in 2009 after watching a game of LotHS.  He, along with his companions have sat on the work bench for many months awaiting their turn.  This guy is finished and his crew mates are not far behind.  I think, by the end of the weekend, I should have seven pirates completed and another batch ready for work.

No comments:

Post a Comment