Thursday, April 14, 2011

There and Back Again - Let it Begin

I just watched the first video blog from Peter Jackson on the filming of The Hobbit.  Watching him walk around familiar sets and talking about the new movie has set my imagination soaring.  That wonderful feeling I had over ten years ago when I started following and waiting for The Fellowship of the Ring is back again and I couldn't be happier.  In an age of social media and sharing, Mr. Jackson is spot on with his decision to keep the fans updated directly from the source and to whet our appetites with tantalizing tidbits of scenery, costumes, and props.


For gamers and hobbyists like myself, the updates can serve an additional purpose.... inspiration.  Those fond memories of the halcyon days of LotR have returned with just one teaser video.  Additional updates are sure to have a profound effect on the direction of my gaming/hobby interests.

How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment